Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Space Hulk, but I'm dissapointed.


I finally got my copy of Space Hulk.
I was excited as hell. I carefully removed the plastic wrapping with a hobby blade. Careful not to damage anything. I'm like that, very careful with things that are precious to me. This is to be part of my collection and not for gaming.

Opened it and the smell was holy, couldn't make out if it was Chinese air or British air anyways the mini's looked awesome. The casting was mint and everything was perfect except for this one little thing which broke my heart....

THE TEAR ON THE BACK OF THE TILE

Seeing how this was supposed to be part of my collection, I'm devastated. Utterly speechless. Everything else was fine except this. Oh the agony, this always happens to me. Why oh why....

Guess it's just my dumb luck. Thanks for the disappointment GW.

It was like a dream come true for me....

Minis are superb...

Question: Should I sell it away or game it like I stole it?

1 comment:

deathkorps said...

Game it, dude. If you were going to actually keep that thing as a collector's item you shouldn't have opened the shrink wrap! ;)