Thursday, June 4, 2009

Dunhill free life


It’s another attempt for me and this time I plan to stick to it. I have done so many times in the past only to succumb to temptation and pressure. I don’t blame anyone for my ill-behaved habit except myself. I know that I can do it. I have succeeded for long periods of time. But the outcome was that I became very agitated, grump and short tempered.

Why smoke in the first place? You waste money, it’s bad for your health, it gives you bad breath. Yeah I’m sure we all heard that before, but we don’t care now do we? I for one enjoyed it and at times loathed it. Everybody’s doing it who not me. Well it’s simple, it’s the company that makes you who and what you are to people around you.

This time it’s different, I’ll shun away from those who temp me. I need support and understanding. Not badgering and making mock out of me. I seek support from those who care and understand that I want to do this.

Stay smoke free.

No comments: